It was a quite remarkable first meeting in December 2018 as two stars from both sides of the Atlantic went to war in Los Angeles.
When is Fury vs Wilder 2?
- Fury vs Wilder 2 is all set for Saturday, February 22, with the ring walk expected from 5am on Sunday UK time – that is 9pm over in Las Vegas
- The MGM Grand in Vegas plays host
- The full undercard starts from 10pm UK time
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
FURY’S rematch against Wilder will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office.
It has been a regular channel for the Gypsy King.
The pay-per-view channel is available to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a BT customer.
You can watch on your TV if you’ve got Sky, Virgin Media or TalkTalk.
Or alternatively you can purchase fight night through the official website and stream on a number of devices.
The event will cost £24.95 to purchase
The fights currently confirmed are:
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury (WBC heavyweight world title)
- Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington (IBF heavyweight title)
- Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima (WBO world super bantamweight title)
- Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis (super welterweight)
What are the fight odds?
AS was the case in the first fight, there will be plenty of cash riding on the outcome.
The bookies struggle to split this pair and the odds are incredibly close as Wilder and Fury embark on their respective camps.
Currently you can get evens on Wilder defending his crown, with the Gypsy King the odds-on favourites at 10/11.
If you fancy a draw – and then perhaps a trilogy – that’s priced up at a whopping 18/1.
Here’s some selected bets ahead of fight night:
- Deontay Wilder to win – 1/1
- Tyson Fury to win – 10/11
- Fight to be a draw – 18/1
- Wilder to win by KO – 11/8
- Wilder to win by decision – 8/1
- Fury to win by KO – 5/1
- Fury to win by decision – 3/2